|Commodity||4702.00.00||Chemical wood pulp, dissolving grades.|
- DENR Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- 8928-9313; 8927-4788
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DENR Administrative Order No. 46 Series of 1999 – DENR Administrative Order No. 46 Series of 1999 Revised Regulations Governing the Entry and Disposition of Imported Logs, Lumber, Veneer, Plywood, Other wood Based Panels, Poles and Piles, Pulpwood and Wood Chips
- DA Quarantine Administrative Circular No. 1, Series of 2014 – DA Quarantine Administrative Circular No. 1, Series of 2014 Guidelines For Categorization Of Commodities Of Plant Origin
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- Authority to Import
Requirements & Procedures
Forest Management Board
- An authenticated photo static copy of registration as single proprietorship, partnership or corporation from the Department of Trade and Industry and/or Securities and Exchange Commission
- An Authenticated photo static copy of a written agreement or contract between the agent, contractor or dealer and the local principal authorizing the former to procure, sell or supply the latter with imported wood materials at least for one (1) year
- A copy of sale/supply contract between the agent, contractor or dealer and the foreign exporter of wood material; at least for one (1) year, duly authenticated by the Philippine commercial embassy at the country of origin of the wood materials.
- A certificate from the Philippine Wood Producers Association that the type or kind and volume of a particular wood material(s) the agent, contractor, or dealer intends to import within a current year are well within the importation rationalization program of total 'allowable capacity measure'.
Forest Management Board
Application for Authority to Import to be filled at the nearest Community Environment and Natural Resources Office (CENRO) and to be approved by the Regional Director
- FMB – Authority to Import
- FMB – Specified Ports of Entry
- FMB – Inspection at the Port of Entry
- FMB – Storage, Processing and Disposition of Imported Wood Products
No Regulating Agencies
The export of this commodity is currently regulated. Please contact the regulating agency above for export requirements and procedures.
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).