|Chapter||64.03||Footwear with outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather and uppers of leather.|
|Heading||6403.90||– Other footwear :|
|Subheading||6403.91||– – Covering the ankle :|
|Commodity||6403.91.10||– – – Footwear made on a base or platform of wood, not having an inner sole or protective metal toe cap
Manufactured products of LEATHER (e.g., bags, watchtraps, shoes, belts, briefcases, furniture, suitcases)
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, 1100 Diliman, Quezon City
- 8920-4417; 8924-6031 to 35 local 203 & 204
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- DA Administrative Order No. 9, Series of 2010 – Rules and Regulations Governing the Importation of Agricultural and Fish and Fishery/Aquatic Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides and Other Agricultural Chemicals, Veterinary Drugs and Biological Products into the Philippines
- DENR Administrative Order No. 2004-55 – DENR Administrative Order No. 2004-55 'Streamlining/Procedural Guidelines pursuant to the joint DENR-DA-PCSD Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9147 otherwise known as 'Wildlife Resources Conservation and protection Act'
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- CITES Import Permit
Requirements & Procedures
No Regulating Agencies
No Related NTMs
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).