|Chapter||29.31||Other organo-inorganic compounds.|
|Heading||2931.90||– Other :|
|Subheading||2931.90.40||– – Organo-arsenic compounds :|
|Commodity||2931.90.41||– – – In liquid form|
- National Ecology Center, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DENR Administrative Order No. 2007-23 – DENR Administrative Order No. 2007-23, Prescribing Additional Requirements for the Issuance of the Priority Chemical List (PCL) Compliance Certificate
- DENR Administrative Order No. 2005-27 Revised Priority Chemical List – DENR Administrative Order No. 2005-27 Revised Priority Chemical List
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- Priority Chemical List Compliance Certificate
Requirements & Procedures
Environmental Management Bureau
Priority Chemical List Compliance Certificate
- Application form (Template can be downloaded from www.emb.gov.ph chemical management ).
- Notarized Annual Report Form (Template can be downloaded from www.emb.gov.ph chemical management ).
- Material Safety Data Sheet/Safety Data Sheet (ISO or GHS format)
- DENR Identification Number as Hazardous Waste Generator
- Environmental Compliance Certificate
- Discharge Permit
- Permit to Operate for APCD and/or APSI
- Summary of Importation Data (for importers)
- Chemical Management Plan (includes storage, handling, disposal, transport, Safety and health requirements and environmental controls at the workplace).
- Management Operation Flow Chart (Process flow on the usage of the chemical)
- Contingency/Emergency Plan (includes response procedure on spills, contact, inhalation, ingestion, transport, fire, etc.)
- List of Users/Customers with corresponding projected/required volume. (for importer/distributor).
- Groundwater/Surface Water Monitoring Results (for user/manufacturer)
- Self Monitoring Report (for user/manufacturers)
- Photos of the storage facility/warehouse (photo showing the chemical container and chemical labeling, view of the interior of the storage area, safety equipments, if any).
- Basic knowledge posed by the use and release of the chemical (e.g. photocopy of training certificate of PCO related to Chemicals, Safety, Environment and/or training attendance of employees relating to chemical management, safety and environment. Include the number of employees handling the chemical.
Environmental Management Bureau
Procedure for securing Priority Chemical List (PCL) Compliance Certificate
This Certificate is processed and issued at the DENR-EMB Central Office.
- Applicant submits application form with requirements to the Chemical Management Section (CMS)
- Environmental Quality Division-Chemical Management Section (EQD-CMS) screens and checks completeness of Application Form including the required requirements and if complete, Cashier Section receives payment and issues receipt for PCL Compliance Certificate
- Records Division receives document and forwards to EQD-CMS
- EQD-CMS receive submitted documents, requires additional information and conduct on-site inspection, if necessary and recommends issuance of the Certification.
- Office of the Director approves and issues PCL Compliance Certificate
- EQD-CMS releases the PCL Compliance Certificate.
No Regulating Agencies
No Related NTMs
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).