|Chapter||71.12||Waste and scrap of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal; other waste and scrap containing precious metal or precious metal compounds, of a kind used principally for the recovery of precious metal.|
|Heading||7112.90||– Other :|
|Commodity||7112.92.00||– – Of platinum, including metal clad with platinum but excluding sweepings containing other precious metals|
- BIR National Office Building, BIR Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- 89817000, 89297676, 89817419, 89817452, 89817478, 89817479
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) 14-2014 – Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) 14-2014 Guidelines and Procedures for the Processing and Issuance of An Electronic Authority To Release Imported Goods (eATRIG) for Excise Tax Purposes
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- Electronic Authority to Release Imported Goods (E-ATRIG)
Requirements & Procedures
Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Import Entry and Internal Revenue Declaration
Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Importer/Broker will login to www.nsw.gov.ph and fill up and submit application for ATRIG thru NSW System
- Receiving Officer checks the completeness of the basic documentary requirements. If found complete, RO receives the application thru NSW system, assigns Office Control Code and forward documents to concerned Processing Officer. If application is rejected/ hold, importer will be notified thru email that application was rejected or in pending state.
- Processing Officer (Revenue Officer) evaluates the submitted documentary requirements to determine whether or not the application requires any of the following:
- Conduct of ocular inspection;
- Resolution of technical/factual issue (for referral to the Laboratory Unit);
- Resolution of legal issues (for referral to the Law Division).
- Processing Officer prepares computation in excel format, prepares eATRIG and forward docket to Reviewing Officer.
- Reviewing Officer reviews eATRIG. Forward docket to Approving Officer, if found in order. Otherwise, return docket to Processing Officer.
- Approving Officer (Approve 1 & 2) reviews and approves eATRIG, if found in order, authorizes the transaction and electronically transmit eATRIG to BOC . Otherwise, return docket to Reviewing Officer
- 8TH Floor, DENR by the Bay Bldg, Roxas Blvd, Ermita, Manila
- 8920-9120; 8667-6700 local 134
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The export of this commodity is currently regulated. Please contact the regulating agency above for export requirements and procedures.
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).