|Chapter||34.03||Lubricating preparations (including cutting-oil preparations, bolt or nut release preparations, anti-rust or anti-corrosion preparations and mould release preparations, based on lubricants) and preparations of a kind used for the oil or grease treatment of textile materials, leather, furskins or other materials, but excluding preparations containing, as basic constituents, 70 % or more by weight of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals.|
|Heading||3403.10||– Containing petroleum oils or oils obtained from bituminous minerals :|
|Subheading||3403.19||– – Other :|
|Commodity||3403.19.90||– – – Other|
- BIR National Office Building, BIR Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- 89817000, 89297676, 89817419, 89817452, 89817478, 89817479
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) 14-2014 – Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) 14-2014 Guidelines and Procedures for the Processing and Issuance of An Electronic Authority To Release Imported Goods (eATRIG) for Excise Tax Purposes
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- Electronic Authority to Release Imported Goods (E-ATRIG)
Requirements & Procedures
Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Import Entry and Internal Revenue Declaration
Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Importer/Broker will login to www.nsw.gov.ph and fill up and submit application for ATRIG thru NSW System
- Receiving Officer checks the completeness of the basic documentary requirements. If found complete, RO receives the application thru NSW system, assigns Office Control Code and forward documents to concerned Processing Officer. If application is rejected/ hold, importer will be notified thru email that application was rejected or in pending state.
- Processing Officer (Revenue Officer) evaluates the submitted documentary requirements to determine whether or not the application requires any of the following:
- Conduct of ocular inspection;
- Resolution of technical/factual issue (for referral to the Laboratory Unit);
- Resolution of legal issues (for referral to the Law Division).
- Processing Officer prepares computation in excel format, prepares eATRIG and forward docket to Reviewing Officer.
- Reviewing Officer reviews eATRIG. Forward docket to Approving Officer, if found in order. Otherwise, return docket to Processing Officer.
- Approving Officer (Approve 1 & 2) reviews and approves eATRIG, if found in order, authorizes the transaction and electronically transmit eATRIG to BOC . Otherwise, return docket to Reviewing Officer
No Regulating Agencies
No Related NTMs
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).