|Chapter||17.01||Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form.|
|Heading||1701.90||– Other :|
|Subheading||1701.91.00||– – Containing added flavouring or colouring matter :|
|Commodity||1701.91.00D||– – – Other, Out-Quota|
- Sugar Center Building, North Avenue Diliman, Quezon City
- 7455-3376 / 7455-2135 / 8929-3633
- SRA Sugar Order No. 9, Series of 2008-2009 Amending Sugar Order No. 6, Series of 2004-2005 – SRA Sugar Order No. 9, Series of 2008-2009 Amending Sugar Order No. 6, Series of 2004-2005 Regarding the Registration of Sugar, Molasses and Muscavado Traders
- SRA Sugar Order No. 10, Series 0f 2017-2018 Sugar Import Program for Crop Year 2017-2018 – SRA Sugar Order No. 10, Series 0f 2017-2018 Sugar Import Program for Crop Year 2017-2018
Permits, Clearances, Certifications
- SRA Registration/License for Sugar, Molasses & Muscavado
- SRA Clearance to Release Imported Sugar / Muscavado
Requirements & Procedures
Sugar Regulatory Administration
- On-line application with the Philippine National Single Window (NSW) with printout
- Letter application
- Bill of lading
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Certificate for sugar requirementsa
- Monitoring fee :PhP 25.00 /LKg-Bag
Sugar Regulatory Administration
The Clearance/ Permit shall be prepared in four copies to be distributed as follows:
- Original client copy to be surrendered to quarantine officer
- Duplicate client copy
- BOC copy
- Issuing agency copy
To monitor and ensure the use of Clearances and Permits, the following shall be observed for shipments arriving by sea:
- Only the duplicate client copy of the Clearance/Permit shall be initially released to the applicant while the original shall be retained by the issuing agency.
- The duplicate client copy shall be used to transact with the exporter, financial institution, and shipping company. However, the same cannot be accepted to transact with BOC and the Quarantine Offices at the border. Thus, the duplicate client copy shall be stamped with the words:
For business transaction only. NOT FOR CUSTOMS AND QUARANTINE CLEARANCE
The applicant shall submit to the issuing Agency photocopies of the bill of lading, invoice, and health/phyto-sanitary/veterinary certificate from the exporting country not later than 15 days from release of the duplicate; otherwise, the Clearance/Permit shall be rendered null and void. The original authenticated copy of the SPS Import Clearance shall then be released to the applicant immediately.
For shipment arriving by air, the original copy together with other copies of the Clearance/ Permit shall be released to the applicant upon approval.
On arrival of the import shipment, the original copies of the SPS Import Clearance/Permit, bill of lading, invoice, and health/phyto-sanitary/veterinary certificates shall be presented to the Quarantine Officer (QO). Following satisfactory inspection of the documents and shipment, the QO shall issue a Notice of Release together with the BOC copy, which shall then be presented to the BOC for cargo release.
- Pro-forma application for SPS Import Clearance/ Permit
- Pro-forma SPS Import Clearance/ Permit
- Pro-forma application for Registration of Product
Regulating AgenciesThere are no views with that ID
The export of this commodity is currently regulated. Please contact the regulating agency above for export requirements and procedures.
Visit the Philippine Tariff Commission (TC) through its Philippine Tariff Finder (PTF).